Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 92 - Just a lazy Sunday

Bit of a lazy Sunday today. My daughter was at her grandparents overnight, so I was able to sleep in a bit. And with my arms still feeling like jello from the move yesterday, I didn't feel like doing too much. Just a few small chores around the house and a bit of TV watching. Kind of nice to have a day to relax a bit.

Food today wasn't great... just OK. And no exercise made it not such a hot day on the weight loss journey. Hopefully the scale isn't too mean to me tomorrow. We'll see in the morning :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- 1/2 Grapefruit
- Fried egg on toast (X2)
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Ham & cheese sandwich
- Yogurt with berries
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- Baguette
- Diet coke



Supper:
- Ceasar salad
- Rottiserie chicken wing (X2)
- Baguette
- Cheese risotto
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Hard candies (X1)
- Water



Workout:
- none

No comments:

Post a Comment