Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Days 199 - Good for half the day

I had a good day going today until dinner time. My father was in town, so we went out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant. My choices weren't the greatest at dinner. And of course, we all know what portion sizes look like at restaurants. I don't even want to know how many calories were in that meal. Tomorrow's a new day, so hopefully I'll be able to do good all day long.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Begal with cream cheese
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- Beef nachos (shared a 1/2 order)
- Burrito & tamali platter (with rice and beans)
- Beer



Evening Snack:
- Beer



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment