Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 181 - Rough night tonight

It's been a week of ups and downs, so why should today be any different. I had a pretty good day going until tonight. I ended up having a donut for dessert tonight and then snacking on some chips while sitting in front of the TV. Definitely not the ideal day food wise.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones flatbread
- Orange
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple



Supper:
- Ravilli with tomato sauce
- Carrots
- Garlic cheese bread
- Milk
- Donut
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke (X2)
- Hard candy (X2)
- Chips



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. night time snacks are hard for me too- but I love popcorn! I got a microwave popper from Target that uses no oil so it's healthy! I use a spray olive oil adn a lil salt or they have Kernals Seasonings in all sorts of flavors. Find a snack you can eat when ya feel like ya got the PM munchies. It will help ya! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete