Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Days 194 - I made it a great day :-)

Finally... I had a good day. It's been a bit of a rough week, but I did good today. Had some good food and was able to avoid the junk food all day. I've really got to say thanks to my readers. Several times today I was tempted to pickup a donut or reach for a dessert, but I knew you guys were hoping for me to have a great day today. That motivation got me through the day and allowed me to post some positive news tonight... so thank you for that. Here's hoping for another good day tomorrow and perhaps I can still pull off a bit of a loss this week. We'll see...

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Ham & cheese sandwich
- Yogurt cup with berries
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- Apple



Supper:
- Turkey soup
- Garlic bread
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Sunflower seeds
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

1 comment: