Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Days 191 - Snacked tonight

I had a pretty good day food wise today... until tonight that is. I ended up snacking quite a bit tonight. I got into the chips and ended up eating a whole bag. I really have a hard time avoiding snack foods when they're in the house. I just can't keep my mind off them until they're gone. I guess the trick is to just not have them in the house.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Granola bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Lasagna
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Whole grain chips with salsa & sour cream
- Sunflower seeds
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. I am certainly not one to speak, as I still screw up all the time, but those times I do well are the times I refuse to let myself have one bite of something not on my plan. Not one bite.

    ReplyDelete