Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 9 - Slipping a bit... but not too much

No workout today and my food intake wasn't spectacular. I was however able to avoid the chips and chocolate that were being passed around tonight. So I guess the fact that I avoided the snacks is a mini-victory, even though my meals weren't great. I'm hoping to fit a workout in tomorrow... we'll see how it goes.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Sesame Begal with lite cream cheese
- Slice of toast with jam
- Scrammbled eggs
- Hashbrowns
- 2 slices of bacon
- Orange juice
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- Chicken and bean soup
- Whole wheat roll
- Slice of pizza
- Diet Coke



Supper:
- BBQed T-Bone Steak
- BBQed Potatoes
- Ceasar Salad
- Beer
- Wine



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Scotch



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. Make the time to work out. If it's important to you, it should be important to your visitors. Everyone has to take care of daily needs, right? Well, exercise is one of your daily needs.

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete