Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 5 - Great eating day and finally got on the treadmill

Today was probably my best eating day since beginning my journey. I was able to get a good breakfast, lunch and dinner with a small afternoon snack and nothing to eat this evening. Sounds so simple... so why do I struggle so???

I was also on the treadmill tonight for the first time in a long (and I mean long) time. I did a brisk walk and was able to get in a full mile at 2 or 3 include. I know it's not much, but I gotta start somewhere :-)

Here's how the day broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Cheese begal with lite cream cheese
- Orange Juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Soda crackers
- Milk



Afternoon Snack:
- Apple



Supper:
- Roast Beef
- Potatoes
- Gravy
- Corn
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- Brisk 1 mile walk on the treadmill

6 comments:

  1. Hi There! Thanks for the comment! I can see that you are off to a great start on your journey! Best of luck to you! Look forward to cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercising always makes one feel good and positive! Good luck with the journey! Will be around to follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, William. Feels great when you finish exercising, doesn't it? keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya! Some days are so simple! Why can't they all be like that? I guess if they were, we would never learn anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You exercised. Outstanding and awesome! It is a big deal. I know because I've still been too chicken to do it.

    Kudos.

    ReplyDelete