Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 20 - Eating OK and letting my back rest

My food was pretty good today. Decent meals and no faltering with the snacks. I didn't get a workout in today because I'm going to let my back rest for a few days. I think my walk yesterday set me back a few days, so I'm going to make sure it's good and healed before starting up again.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of fruit
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- Mac and cheese
- Milk



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt with fruit
- Coffee



Supper:
- Chicken
- Rice
- Corn
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- A single hard candy



Workout:
- None (resting my back)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the food...I just sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the great work, william!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great on the food intake. It seems (to me?) like your portions are getting smaller. Calories in, calories out. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete