Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 20 - Eating OK and letting my back rest

My food was pretty good today. Decent meals and no faltering with the snacks. I didn't get a workout in today because I'm going to let my back rest for a few days. I think my walk yesterday set me back a few days, so I'm going to make sure it's good and healed before starting up again.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of fruit
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- Mac and cheese
- Milk



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt with fruit
- Coffee



Supper:
- Chicken
- Rice
- Corn
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- A single hard candy



Workout:
- None (resting my back)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the food...I just sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great on the food intake. It seems (to me?) like your portions are getting smaller. Calories in, calories out. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete