Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 1 - Good on food, but no workout



I've attached my initial pictures. I know, I know... not pretty, which is why this whole blog started. Stay with me and hopefully the pictures in 6 months will be much friendlier.

Not a bad start to the blog diet program. Three decent meals and very little snacking. Didn't fit a workout in today as the kids got to bed late... maybe tomorrow :-)

Breakfast:
- Bowl of cereal with blueberries
- Cheese begal with lite cream cheese
- Orange Juice
- Coffee


Lunch:
- Pork chops
- Rice
- Corn
- Chocolate Milk


Afternoon Snack:
- Coffee


Supper:
- 1/2 a Sheppard's Pie (600 Cal)
- White Milk


Evening Snack:
- Green Tea
- 1 diet coke


Workout:
- None


I'm feeling lighter and healthier already :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you the best with your goals! You will do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your weight loss! I look forward to seeing your progress in your monthly photos.

    ReplyDelete