Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 21 - Mini victory today

So, my food was pretty good today. Similar to yesterday in that I had some good meals, snacking was under control and my snacks were pretty good. Unfortunately my back still isn't 100% so I'm going to give it a few more days as I don't want to aggrivate it again and be set back even further. Hopefully by early next week I'll be able to get back on the treadmill.

I did have a little victory today that I was pretty thrilled about. When I put my pants on this morning, I tightened my belt and I thought it felt a little odd, so I took a look and sure enough, my belt was 1 notch tighter than usual. It was a little snug, but I spent the whole day with my belt a notch tigher than I've had it for a long time. I'm hoping that this will be the first notch of many to go through, but it feels pretty good to see that some changes are occurring. Funny how thrilled you can be by something so small :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of fruit
- Fried egg on toast (X2)
- Orange juice
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- Yogurt fruit cup
- Ham and cheese sandwich
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- Fruit crisps (100 cals)



Supper:
- Chicken ceasar salad
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Diet Coke
- Water
- 3 hard candies



Workout:
- None (still resting my back)

4 comments:

  1. You can really tell with your eating how much your body is changing. Excellent!

    Warm compresses are supposed to be good for the back. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great, William. Congrats on your non-scale victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your NSV! :) It's little changes like the belt that help keep us going and get excited about our progress! :) WHOOHOOO! Good looking eats today too! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the little victories that help get us through! Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete