Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 16 - Owwwww and oops

I woke up this morning with a sore lower back and it got progressively worse through the day. By noon I was having a rough time walking around the house. So, needless to say, I didn't get a workout in today as I spent most the afternoon and evening on the couch sitting on top of a heating pad. Food wasn't great today either. I tried to keep my portion sizes reasonable, but my wife brough home some pizza for dinner (mmmm, but doh). I also faltered a little by having an ice cream snack tonight. All in all, not a great day.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Whole wheat begal with lite cream cheese
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- Hamburger
- Hot dog (X2)
- Beer



Afternoon snack:
- 2 hard candies



Supper:
- All meat pizza (2 slices)
- Cheese bread sticks
- Beer



Evening Snack:
- 5 hard candies
- Diet Coke
- Drumstick ice cream treat (310 cals)



Workout:
- none

1 comment: