Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 3 - Eating alright... but WOW, I'm out of shape

Eating went pretty good today, although I did eat a bit too much at dinner. I was really hungry at dinner time and I ate a few too many peices of garlic bread. I've really gotta watch those portion sizes.

The real story of today was... OMG I am out of shape. My legs are still killing me from a very brief leg workout yesterday. And I felt exhausted during some yard work that I did today. Even though I wasn't doing anything strenuous, I felt terrible. I guess that's what carrying around at extra 100 pounds will do for you. Well, let's just hope that all this effort leads to things being easier down the road.

Here's how the day broke down:

Breakfast:
- Bowl of cereal with blueberries
- Everything begal with lite cream cheese
- Orange Juice
- Coffee (X2)


Lunch:
- Pork tenderloin
- Roasted root veggies
- Milk


Afternoon Snack:
- Apple
- Water


Supper:
- Orange Chicken
- Roasted Root Veggies
- Egg Roll (X2)
- Garlic bread (too much)
- Milk


Evening Snack:
- Diet Coke (X2)


Workout:
- no cardio or weight workout
- 2 hours of gardening


Stay tuned for tomorrow's first weekly weigh in. I know it hasn't been a week yet, but I figured Monday morning was a good time for the weekly weigh in, so tomorrow it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment