Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 15 - Eating just OK... and no workout

Eating was just OK today. My portions were probably a little bigger than they should have been. And I didn't get a workout in. I was up late last night watching a triple OT game, so I've felt exhausted today and the last think I wanted to do tonight was hop on the treadmill. Hopefully I can catch up on some rest tonight and feel better tomorrow.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Whole wheat begal with lite cream cheese
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- English muffin with pepperoni and cheese
- Pepperoni pita pizza (X2)
- Chocolate Milk



Afternoon snack:
- Cheese pita pizza
- Diet Coke



Supper:
- Hamburger helper
- Garlic cheese bread
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- 5 hard candies
- Diet Coke



Workout:
- none

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time eating vegetables, too. I think we both need to "veg" out. Good thing summer harvest of asparagus, tomatoes, zucchini, etc. is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete