Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 41 - Staying on track

Another good day today. I didn't get a workout in as I was out of town, however, my food was decent throughout the day. If I can't get that workout in, at least I can avoid the drive thrus and keep the calories at a reasonable level... which I did today.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of cereal
- 1/2 grapefruit
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen pizza
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- BBQed Hamburger (X2)
- Corn
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- none today... but lots of lawn to mow tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have to do what we can do. It looks like you will get a good workout in today though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job avoiding those fast food windows!! :) Oh and Thanks for the comment! I appreciate your support! :)

    ReplyDelete