Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 23 - Failure... or free day?

Well, today was a pretty rough day. Spent the morning and afternoon at the lake, so my early meals weren't great. And tonight's dinner was pizza. We ate dinner late and I didn't have an afternoon snack, so I was very hungry and ended up eating far too much. So I'd have to say I fell of the wagon today, however, I've read a few articles where people state that they occationally given themselves a free day, where they can splurge a little and eat all their favorite foods. So I'm going to consider this my free day and get back on the horse tomorrow.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cheese omelet
- Toast
- Ham steak
- Coffee (X2)



Lunch:
- BBQed Burger (X2)
- Beer (X2)
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- None



Supper:
- Pizza (too much... 5 slices)
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- 2 hard candies



Workout:
- None (still resting my back... although I think I'm almost ready to get back on the treadmill)

3 comments:

  1. It can be considered a failure if it's part of your plan, so yeah, incorporating free days is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Eating the foods you like occasionally will keep you from eating them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think once you get back on the treadmill eating better might get a little easier... I know when I work out, I don't want to waste all that effort by eating a bag of chips. :) Hang in there and don't give up. Give yourself a little freedom sometimes, just to keep your sanity and to help you stay with it.

    ReplyDelete