Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 33 - Another BLAH day

After waking up yesterday morning feeling pretty good, I was hoping that this cold was just a 24 hour cold. Unfortunately I felt terrible again today... and now the kids of my cold as well. Going to make for a fun few days. :-( I'm trying to keep my food intake reasonable because I'm not going to get much exercise in this week. Since I'm a little off track, I'm hoping that I can just maintain my loss this week. Fingers crossed that things get better later in the week and I can get a walk in on the weekend.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of cereal
- Fruit bowl
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen pizza
- Tangerine
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Pork chop
- Rice
- Carrots
- Water
- Pudding cup



Evening Snack:
- Water
- 2 hard candies



Workout:
- None

2 comments:

  1. Hi William! I'm finally back from the beach and trying to get caught up on everyone. I can't quite remember for sure, but weren't you sick before I left? lol Bless your heart...I hope you and the kids get better VERY SOON!!! And by the way, your food look great! Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest up & feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete