Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 36 - Odd day today

I was up early this morning and out of town for most the day, so my eating was very irregular. I think I made out OK, but not what I'd typically eat on a Sunday. I'm a bit concerned about tomorrow's weigh in. With pretty much no exercise this week, I'm thinking I may have gained a little. Although my snacking has been under control and I think my portions are doing reasonably well, so hopefully I haven't gained too much... fingers crossed.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Sesame begal with lite cream cheese
- Vanilla yogurt with berries
- Coffee



Lunch:
- BBQed trout
- Potatoe
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- none



Supper:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment