Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 235 - Feeling worse again

Really not feeling well tonight. If I'm feeling like this in the morning, I may just be taking a sick day. And I thought I was over this cold... but now it's back with a vengence :-(

And to top things off, I had a really bad day today. I had a good day going until tonight. Feeling so blah made me want to sit in front of the TV and eat... which I did :-( Back to far too many snacks, which I know doesn't solve any problems, but for whatever reason I just crave it. I've got to find a way to break that craving once and for all.... sigh.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Melon & cantaloup
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Chicken breast
- Rice
- Corn
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Chips (large bag + more)
- Dairy milk bar
- Mini-chocolate balls (X5)
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment