Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 243 - Good day, rough night

I had a pretty good day today. Food was good throughout the day, but I had some significant Christmas cookie calories tonight. I ate a bunch with dinner and had a few more tonight. They are pretty much one bite cookies, so I keep going back for more... but I'm trying to fight against them as best as I can. The old me would have had them all gone in one night (no joke).

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Granola bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Chicken chili
- Garlic bread
- Diet coke
- Coffee
- Christmas cookies (X5)



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- Christmas cookies (X3)



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment