Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 242 - Just an OK day

Today wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't great either. I had pretty good food throughout the day, however, we had takeout tonight, so dinner wasn't the greatest. I did however bring home the small pizza instead of the medium (which I was considering), so it's not all bad :-) BUT, my wife made cookies today and she decorated them with my daughter tonight... and I ended up eating 5 of them for dessert. Sigh... it's going to be a rough Christmas season (wrt the waistline).

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Penne with meat sauce
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Granola bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Pepper pizza (6 small slices)
- Thai chicken bites (shared appitizer)
- Diet coke
- Coffee
- Christmas cookies (X5)



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment